Therapeutic One-on-One Yoga Sessions
As a Yoga Medicine Therapeutic Specialist, my approach combines eastern traditions from yoga and Chinese medicine with western perspectives from medical science and evidence based practices. My aim is to work with you to create holistic and therapeutic sessions.
Benefits of private sessions
- Personalised, ongoing support for your injury or medical condition
- Enjoy a practice tailored for you and go at your own pace
- Work toward specific goals (poses, pranayama, meditation)
- Develop a home yoga and meditation practice
How it works
Sessions take place either at your home or at yoga studio. Most students require at least three one-hour sessions, and many of my students see me regularly, 2 or 3 times a week. Yoga mats and props can be provided.
We always begin with an hour long first session where much of our time will be spent talking and looking at some basic movements and poses. This session is for us to get to know each other and your goals with our sessions. What we uncover in this session helps me to plan our future sessions. I can also provide a document with pose and practice details as well as key points to keep in mind both on and off the mat.
- $110 per hour including GST.
Receive a discount when you pay up front for a group of lessons:
- 8x 1 hour sessions for $640 (includes GST)
- 5x 1 hour sessions for $475 (includes GST)
Creature Yoga, Byron Bay
Be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, retreats and special offerings.