I have been training teachers for the last five years as part of Yoga Medicine and Creature Yoga 200 Hour and 300 Hour Teacher Training Programs. I am also a guest lecturer for Modern Movement Yoga 200 Hour Teacher Training program.
If you're interested in studying with me, please check out my calendar for upcoming trainings.
For studios or program managers, I am available to deliver guest lectures for trainings around Australia, New Zealand, Bail, and the Pacific. I offer a variety of topics and time frames to accommodate your program requirements. Please see the list below of lectures I have given in the past. If there's something specific you're looking for, please get in touch.
- 10 hours Intro Anatomy – lectures only, primarily focusing on major muscles and joints (200HR level)
- 20 hours Yoga Medicine Anatomy intensive – can be standalone or incorporated into a teacher training program, includes 2 hour asana practice, lectures, review, and myofascial release (200HR level)
- 2 hour Intro to Stretching – lecture only (300HR level)
- 4 hour Asana Lab & Skeletal Variations – interactive lecture and workshop, reviewing poses, muscles, bones, range of motion & cues (200HR or 300HR level)
- 2 – 6 hours Myofascial Release – includes intro to fascia, fascial trains, myofascial release theory & application (200HR or 300HR level)
- 14 – 20 hours Advanced Anatomy & Biomechanics – review of major muscles & joints, intro to wrist, elbow, knee & ankle, intro to biomechanics, lectures &/or asana practices (300HR level)
Need more information
on teacher training?
If you’re looking for guidance on teacher training programs, I’d be happy to help you figure out which program is right for you. Please send me a message telling me what you’re looking for, and I’ll do my best to guide you.
If you’re a studio owner or program manager and would like to hire me as a guest lecturer or teacher training, please contact me to discuss. Pop your details into the form on this page, and feel free to let me know what topics you may be interested in. I’ll be in touch within 2- 3 business days.
Be the first to know about upcoming courses, programs, retreats and special offerings.